Concept #1.1 - Off White
Inspired by traditional work wear silhouettes and minimalistic Japanese design, Concept #1.1 is fully made in DTLA of 100% cotton 8oz duck canvas. This being our “Summer Jacket”, we stripped down it’s design in to something highly functional, versatile and perfect for these warmer months while both on and off the bike. Featuring 2 chest pockets with flap closure and pen slot, 2 oversized dump pocket at hips and one internal zip-closure stash pocket, there’s plenty of room to carry whatever you need. As we expect this jacket to need frequent washes, we opted for silicone covered matt black tack buttons on front, cuff and all pocket flaps. Featuring customizable cuff closure, reinforced forearm pad, triple stitching throughout garment, on all “load bearing” seams, a shirt stand collar with locker loop for easy hanging and symmetrical mitered seams consistent throughout, this jackets a stunner and will undoubtedly be in heavy rotation this spring, summer and fall.Details:
- Made w/ Love in Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- 100% Cotton 10oz Duck Canvas
- Front Button Closure
- 5 Pockets: 2 Chest w/ Flap-Closure, 2 Hip & 1 Internal w/ Zip-Closure
- Triple Stitching Throughout
- Silicone Covered Matt Tack Buttons
- Shirt Stand Collar w/ Locker Loop
- PRE WASHED & PRE SHRUNK!
- Machine Wash Frequently, Tumble and/or Hang Dry
- ** Wear & Wash Your Jacket Hard & Often!
*Free Shipping On All Purchases