Concept #2 - Los Pepes x Espinoza's Vest - Black
Easily one of the LP Families most anticipated partnerships, we’re very proud to announce our collaboration with the LA legends at, Espinozas Leather. Gilberto Espinoza opened up shop in 1971 where he, and his family, have been hand making every product ever since. “Querer es Poder” translates to “to want to achieve is to achieve”, and has been the family mahdo and source of inspiration in all they do. From humble beginnings, the Espinoza family has built an internationally recognized empire and is one of the most respected and trusted names in the motorcycle community. From casual riders to the highly coveted “Club” vest, Espinoza is intertwined in the biker community and a brand we’re proud to call, partner.
When approaching this product, we wanted to offer something different without reinventing the wheel. The result is a methodically designed, visually minimalistic vest that’s as versatile as it is well made. Japanese waxed canvas, cordura lined seams, extended back kicker, leather trim, laptop size inside back pocket and duel gear snap loops all make this a highly versatile piece while keeping it’s over all aesthetic very minimal. Like almost all handmade products, this vest will patina beautifully with each ride.
- Made w/ Love in Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- 9.5oz UK British Millerain 100% Cotton Waxed Canvas
- Cow Hide Leather Trim
- Cotton/Poly Rib Collar
- 2 Duel Snap Gear Loops On Inside Hip, Perfect For Snapback Baseball Hat
- 7 Pockets: 2 Exterior Chest, 2 Slanted Hand-Warmer Front Hip, 1 Inside Chest, 1 Inside “Pistol” Pocket & 1 Laptop Size Inside Back, Perfect For Back Protection Insert As Well
- Hand-Wash w/ Dry Brush and/or Professional Dry Clean
- Reapply Garment Wax When Needed
* Free Shipping On All Purchases In Continental US